Join us and work in Germany! We are currently seeking skilled painters with their own cars for permanent employment with a company specializing in reconstruction and construction work.
As a painter, your responsibilities may include:
- Painting larger areas
- Performing small construction works
- Monitoring and maintaining equipment
- Working according to the instructions of the supervisor
Employee benefits and perks include:
- Salary consisting of 13.20 EUR gross per hour + 7 EUR net per hour. Higher salary based on the applicant's skills and knowledge of the German language.
- Allowances of up to 8.50 EUR net per hour for candidates with knowledge of the German language.
- Comfortable and well-equipped accommodation near the workplace.
- Long-term and short-term project opportunities with the possibility of changes.
- Possibility of overtime.
Important information for applicants:
- The job offers permanent employment with a Germany contract, including all associated benefits.
- Job interviews will be conducted over the phone with the coordinator in Germany.
- Accommodation can be arranged by the agency, or the candidate can arrange it themselves at a cost of approximately 20 euros, depending on the location.
Applicants suitable for the position should have:
- Education in the field, including basic education, high school with or without graduation, or extension/higher professional education.
- Advanced (C1) proficiency in the Slovak language.
- Possession of a valid B driving license.
- 1 year of experience.
- The position is suitable for graduates as well.
- Personal prerequisites include reliability, responsibility, high physical resistance, willingness to work shifts and weekends, knowledge of the basics of German is an advantage but not a requirement, and experience in a similar environment is a plus.
- Availability of a car and driver's license, as the distance between work performance and accommodation can be up to 20 km. Groups of individuals can also travel together in one car.