We are excited to welcome an experienced leader with a strong business acumen and expertise in personnel management to join our team.
- Acquiring new clients and exploring business opportunities.
- Presenting the company and participating in tenders.
- Negotiating and processing price offers.
- Creating business contracts.
- Managing a team of personnel and overseeing branches.
- Project management and supervision of operations.
- Establishing and implementing the branch's future development strategy.
- Active and effective communication with the recruitment team.
- Conducting competitive analyses and maintaining a good understanding of the HR market.
- Nurturing and developing strong business relationships with key customers.
- Reporting to the company manager.
- Handling operational activities related to the branch's functioning.
- Permanent employment contract
- Home office option
- Multisport card
- Professional training and language courses
- Quality work tools
- Team-building activities and company events
- Modern office space in the city center
- Coffee, tea, and a well-equipped kitchenette in the office
- Chill zone in the office with Playstation, table football, and darts
- Parko User internal system for digitization and optimization of processes
- Opportunity to implement ideas and suggestions for improvement
Skills and Qualifications:
- Pleasant demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills (Condition)
- Experience in HR with a good understanding of the market
- Active driver
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Experience in a similar position (Executive Director, Branch Manager, Sales Director)
- Knowledge of legislation and the Labor Code (Requirement)
- Experience in a temporary assignment agency environment is a must
- We will only contact suitable candidates.
- The first round of job interviews will be conducted online.
- In the second round, selected applicants will be invited to a personal interview.